Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tulips

Remember when I was telling you that the Tulip bulbs I planted were called Ebony and Ivory?


I was surprised to see these colors bloom, but thought that they were still very pretty...


It amazes me all of the detail that God puts into just one flower!


Recently I noticed some other colors peaking out...Ahh....I think these are the ones - Ebony and Ivory. I really like the deep plum color.


This one is white. There are a couple other ones in the previous photo that are a pale yellow.

I love tulips. Really, I just love flowers. I did some planting a few weeks ago using a really huge pot that I got from Costco. I took pictures and will try and get those posted in the coming days.

Until then...Happy Day!
hi-d

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tulips. Thanks for posting those pictures. Last night the deer ate a lot of our bird seed, and I am so sad to say, OUR ROSES! I thought the ammonia and moth crystals would keep them away. There were 5 little ones running across the field behind us last night, with the buck or doe watching. Then when we were sleeping.....they snuck up and ate their dessert! I am so sad...some of the 36 roses have to catch up now. I wish they would leave our flowers alone!!!

Moosic Mom said...

That was Moosic Mom just above about the roses.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Mine are a darker color I believe. I love tulips.

Anonymous said...

Tulips are my absolute favorite flower. They have a much longer growing season here in Oregon, than in California. Your tulips are so beautiful!

<3
dawn

Shannon said...

So pretty! I can't believe you are still getting tulips. Those are some of my favorite flowers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers indeed! Thank you for your comment on my page! I just found it today :)