Thursday, July 23, 2009

LaLa's Yard

I spent Monday at my Mother-in-law's house (a.k.a. LaLa)

Her yard is full of flowers, plants, rocks, and all sorts of interesting chimes and garden decor. Here's some of the pictures I took...I took LOTS of pictures, so I'll share more of them with you in the coming days.

Also, look for the identity of LaLa to be released soon. The Secret Service has allowed permission for me to post a picture of her. hee hee.......


Bird Bath...LaLa loves birds, like me!


LaLa recently hand picked a bunch of rocks and put them in her yard. Cool, huh?



I don't know the name of this reddish/orangeish flower, but I love it.



Hydrangeas



It's cool how they look like little bells before they completely bloom.



Beautiful colors!



LOVE the color of this Calli Lily!!!


This is a pretty color too!



LaLa has decorated some of her flower beds with stone and these cool marbles! They sparkle and shine in the sunlight!


Here's an example....pretty huh? It was a really sunny day when I took this shot, so it's a little washed out.


Orange is my favorite color at the moment. These gorgeous Trumpet Flowers are making their way up the Pergola.







I love how the vines are all knotted and intertwined.

Oh, doesn't this make you want to go out and buy a bunch of flowers? I love them...can't get enough of them....so I'll be posting more in the future....my Mom shares the love of flowers too. I'll be taking my camera to her house soon and taking some pictures.

Happy Day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Gorgeous yard and very creative! LaLa is very smart!

LaLa said...

You take lovely pictures. They all look so beautiful when you view them like this. Not so when I'm out there watering.

Shirley said...

Beautiful! I love the marbles in the pebbles - I would never have thought of that!