Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Take It Back!!!

So the results are in and the verdict is that I’m keeping Rob! Thanks for playing along. It was fun to read all of the comments. There is no way I could give him away!

It was asked why I had leftover coffee filters to get rid of, in the first place. Good question (and LONG story,) so I’ll try to give you the short version. I’m not sure if that’s possible with ME, but I’ll try…We bought a new coffee maker that used the basket style filter. In addition, we purchased a permanent filter along with the paper filters. Using the permanent filter, we were getting a lot of coffee grounds in our coffee…Ewh! The paper one’s worked better, but the coffee maker had its other flaws. AGGRAVATIONS is more like it!!! So, we ended up returning it, but kept the paper filters. We found a different coffee maker that is WAY better and those paper filters didn't work for the new unit.

Another question was asked if Rob was handy. The answer is, YES! His momma (LaLa) taught him well. This boy can cook, clean, do laundry and then some! Oh, he is an excellent decorator too, but he’s the macho type, so don’t tell him I told you!!! He has also taken over paying ALL of the bills, which is a HUGE burden off my shoulders! I feel so blessed to have him as my husband!

Do we argue and fight at times? YES! Does he ever drive me crazy? YES! Do I ever drive him crazy? (Never…ha, ha…yeah, right!) The answer is: YES…YES…YES!!! BUT, I wouldn’t trade him for anyone else! I love him!

Okay…I’m off the sappy wagon now…ha ha…I have a sarcastic sense of humor if you haven’t noticed…

Wives, understand and support your husbands by submitting to them in ways that honor the Master. Husbands, go all out in love for your wives. Don't take advantage of them.
Colossians 3:18-19 (The Message)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to keep him! Very sweet post - and points for Rob! You are a good wife too!! If you said you never fight I'd be worried for you two. :0) A healthy "debate" is always good now and then!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You've got a winner there. So do I actually. Lucky us!

Anonymous said...

You two are such a perfect match for each other:0) You would think God knew what He was doing or something! Ha It makes me happy to see your friendship & support each other. Lucky in love lucky in life oh what a wonderful world!