Friday, September 18, 2009

No worries...

It's so easy for me to fret and worry about things. I love these verses:


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?”
Matthew 6:25-27 (NIV)







Have a worry free weekend!
hi-d

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easy for me to worry about things too. Waaaayyyyy too easy...
That verse in Matthew has been on my mind recently too.
Lovely pictures, my dear.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post hi-d! I have to remind myself not to worry as well. I like that verse too.

Shirley said...

Ok - so wish I would have seen this before I worried myself sick (literally) on the trip to Gatlinburg!!

Thanks for sharing! Great pictures!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!! Flowers are something beautiful...

Blog it! >> http://fashionmeetscologne.blogspot.com/