Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some Random Beach Photos

I like random pictures. If it's something different, has texture or color or is somewhat unusual, it excites me even more. Here are some from our Beach trip...

Sign of Autumn. Doesn't this seem odd, but interesting at the same time? A leaf changing color by the seashore.

We had a bite to eat at a restaurant, in Lincoln City...You're looking at the once claimed, shortest river in the World ~ The "D River."

Here's the underside of the bridge. Random...I know...but I love it. (Call it rust, algae, whatever...I think it's pretty.)

Be sure to look up!

Retaining Wall/Fence...Has a dessert feel to it...Not what you'd expect at the Beach, huh?

Close up shot...love the color and the texture...


Stones/rocks underneath the bridge.

Cool to see life growing out of old driftwood...

Another view of the D River...

Random, because I don't think Rob even realizes that he's holding my purse for me. Do you see it?

Look closer! ha ha...btw. I asked him if I could post these.

Watch out, the Home Shopping Network may be calling him to showcase purses. Ha, ha...Rob, I must say, you were a good sport!

Until next time...
hi-d

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the random photos! Especially the rust/algae on the bridge - the retaining wall and close-up (very cool!).

YES - I did notice the purse first thing and laughed! :) What a cute purse - is that your new one? Rob - you are a good sport.

Anonymous said...

Wow, such beauty in random things. Thanks for the pictures. I like the rust/algae bridge shot too.

Rob is so funny! My husband wouldn't touch my purse with a 10 ft pole I think. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love those beautiful random things too! Two of my favorite things are rust and moss/green stuff! ha! And your husband is a really good sport. Great pictures all around!