Monday, December 26, 2011

46 Weeks

Whew...Bambino made it through his first Christmas. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the wrapping paper when he was given a gift at Rob's parents' house. So, Grandpa started helping and tearing the paper and then Maximus began crying. I guess he didn't want to ruin the nice packaging.

Yesterday we went to my parents' house and celebrated with my family's side. He got to see his little cousin Isaiah - they are so cute together.

Let's just say that this kid is set on toys for a long time. And like everyone warned me...he was usually more interested in the box, paper, tags and containers that everything came in. All in all it was a fun time!

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice Christmas?

I was confused last week thinking that it was the last week of the month...but THIS is the last week. I hope 2011 wraps up to be a good one for you!

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING SWEET HEIDI!!!!!!

Oh dearest, this little man is stealing my heart! Look at that smile. His teachers are gonna love him! ANd he IS set for his childlife with toys!!!

I go back to school NEXT Tuesday, so I am trying to scoop up as many naps, creative time and just beautiful moments while I can. PEACE TO YOU and I hope that your New Year's celebration will be a wonderful transition into new and EXCITING THINGS!!!!! I have so much creating to do...it is FUN!!!! LOVE TO YOU! Anita

Nikki said...

I feel his pain. I was a little sad to see my hard wrapping work all torn up and in the trash ;) 46 weeks never looked so good!

koralee said...

So so sweet...thank you for visiting me the other day.
This little man knows how to have fun! xoxoxo