Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Play Time?

"Kooky!!! I was JUST about asleep. What's going on?"
"Really? You're going to sleep, Maximus? I thought we were going to do something fun today."
"Kooky...I am tuckered out! Why don't you try and nap as well and THEN we can play."
"Okay, I'll try, Maximus."
"You can even lie right next to me. I like to nap in my swing. It's quite relaxing."
"Just TRY to get some rest, Kooky. Then, I PROMISE we can play."
"I hate to tell you Maximus, but it's NOT working. I am not a BIT tired!"
~ Okay...THIS chicken wants to PLAY? ~
"Are you READY, Kooky?"
"UP..."
"UP..."
"And AWAY!"
"That should teach a chicken to disturb a tired baby..."

Happy day!
hi-d

9 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Ooooooooooooh! So clever and so perfectly fitting. All the expressions and sayings of little Maximus! Clever, clever, you are, Heidi! This brings me much joy and many smiles reading your entertaining stories of little Maximus and the Kook!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful. I totally miss having little ones. Such a sweet age. xo

Shirley said...

Such fun!! I love the adventures of Maximus and Kooki, too!

Kelly said...

I love all of his expressions! So cute.

Nikki said...

Love that little pout and tired eyes.

Kendall said...

He's beautiful! You're a lucky momma!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

PRECIOUS FRIENDS!!!!!!

Another classic...ANOTHER GEM!!! That Kooky should know better by now that MAXIMUS has the upper hand, even when drowsy!!!!!

Oh dearest, I so hope that 2012 will bring you the opportunities you need to get this wonderful talent of yours OUT in a larger scale capacity. You all are WONDERFUL!

And dear one, thank you for visiting me today; I do have such fond memories of this year as being one where I met you, Max, Kooky and even through SKYPE, there was magic to be made. SOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU TODAY! COUNT DOWN to another year...

Laura Trevey said...

These photos are Adorable!!!

Loved your story about Angry Birds ~ so funny!! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012 ~ xoxo

Vær våken said...

Hi, oh..for me it is Christmas every day until new years eve! But very many here have vacation these days also! I want to wish you a wonderful and happy NEW YEAR!!!

Kristin♥♥♥