Friday, December 16, 2011

Sit Back & Watch...

It's Friday and we're now almost 1 week away from Christmas! Yikes...Are you ready?

Yesterday I took a trip to the mall with Maximus. It's been a while since I've been there and I must say that I'm either getting old or I was a bit tired and hungry, but the sights, sounds and smells were enough to give me a headache.

This weekend will involve wrapping gifts, going to a fun family Christmas party followed by church on Sunday.


What about you? What's on your plate?

Whatever you're doing, I hope you get a chance to sit back and relax. Oh, and check out this amazing video, and I MEAN AMAZING, of time lapsed photography showcasing my home state. It makes me want to go visit every square inch of Oregon.

Happy day!
hi-d
 

9 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, I totally know what you mean now:) I just saw your comment under my post and I had to pop by. Have a lovely time wrapping gift and I'm going to watch that video right now:) Thanks so much for the sweet note and see you soon. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

gifts:) xo

jessica // union shore said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

and i know what you mean... the malls this time of year give me headaches too! i swear i'm doing all my shopping online next year!

Deborah said...

Oh this was amazing Heidi!!!!
I loved it...what a beautiful place!
I have gifts to wrap, shopping to do and some crafts to make..plus baking!
Yikes...I better hurry!
:)

Deborah xoxoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest friend!!!!!!!

I cannot BELIEVE that a week from this Sunday, is CHRISTMAS! I have been so busy in a non-snow world here with warm weather in MINNESOTA that it just does not feel like the holidays! Your state is absolutely stunning Heidi! And it is time for us to RELAX...thank you for coming by and OH YOUR DINNER FOR TONIGHT SOUNDED GOOD! I will bring the chicken/white bean and thyme soup! That would be fun!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!! Anita

Anonymous said...

That video was so cool! I love seeing stars like that in time lapse photography. I think sometimes we forget just how *many* stars there are out there. And that's just in our galaxy. And to think there are millions and millions of OTHER galaxies out there in the universe. Simply amazing!

On another note, I know exactly what you mean about the mall. When Dave and I went last Saturday it made me physically ill to be in there. Not going again for a very long time. I'm glad Christmas only comes once a year. :-)

xoxo
dawn

Martina said...

Wow, so amazingly pretty this video! I had some christmas shopping today, it was great, really relaxed and fun. Happy sunday my friend!

Sam W. said...

i've never been to oregon but i'm dying to go! gorgeous.

Run26.2Mom said...

Oregon looks amazing!!! When you plan out vacations I bet you have a difficult time thinking of some place to go!
:)