Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun Day

Tuesday's have started to become library days for me and Maximus. Today was the 2nd time that we've been to story time. Last week, we missed the class because it filled up. The time is spent singing, reading, shaking maracas, playing under a parachute as well as chasing bubbles that the teacher blows.

I look forward to going to this and I know Maximus has a good time as well. It's so fun watching him around other people, as well as children his age.

Afterwards, we stopped by my parents' house. We walked around their backyard for a bit. It turned out to be a nice day.
The boy loves his water.
I like leaving his name tag (from the library) on his back for the rest of the day. It helps me remember his name...just kidding. I just find it cute and I like Rob to see it too.
His hair is starting to get a little unruly and wavy. But we aren't going to cut it yet.
He wasn't so sure about the daffodil that we picked.

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a WONDERFUL IDEA to get him started NOW. I pray he will have a love for books my dear...just keep on reading to him. My fourth graders STILL LOVE it when I read to them!

He looks fabulous. Your parents' garden is GORGEOUS. Have fun my friend! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Heidi, HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!

And thank you for coming to visit. Enjoy this THURSDAY!!!! Anita

Luna said...

Start them young (at the Library) for sure. They will enjoy the books just as much as visiting.