WORD NERD Quiz: PREFIXES! Wednesday Night! by Ree - Knowing the meanings of prefixes can really help decipher a word’s definition. Come by Wednesday night for a quiz on prefixes! Here are the details! WHAT: ...
2 hours ago
|Beautiful Roses from Rob & Maximus|
I thought I'd give an update on my pregnancy:
- I'm at 13 1/2 weeks.
- Last Wednesday we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time.
- I'm still feeling nauseous. Sometimes it's all day. But most of the time, it's in the afternoons and evenings. It makes it tough to figure out what to eat for dinner.
- Still very tired. I look forward to M's naptime so I can catch a few zz's most days.
- Speaking of Maximus...if you ask him what's in my tummy, he'll say, baby. He'll kiss my tummy and lay his head on me. Very sweet.
- We plan to find out the sex of the baby, which will be the 2nd week in April! Rob is convinced it's a boy. I'm thinking it might be a girl.
That's about it. I hope you're all having a good weekend. I've gotta run. My Mom is going to pick me up soon for a dessert & tea at her church. It should be fun.