Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Boy in the Box

Last week Maximus enjoyed sitting on the couch in the tight confines of an empty diaper box.


He was quite comfy and cozy...

We played the game of passing his tools back and forth to each other.
 
Small objects fit through the box handle and were easy for him to grab.
 
Simple fun
 
I love this silly goose!
 
 
Pregnancy Update:
Good news = I am at 16 weeks, and feeling much better. The nauseousness left about a week ago. Yay! I can't tell you how thankful I am for that.
 
We get to find out the sex of the baby on April 3rd! Whoo hoo. Any guesses on what it will be?
 
If I ask Maximus what's in my tummy he'll say baby. I figured he was "getting it," but then when I ask him what's in his tummy, he responds, baby as well. And this goes for Papa's tummy as well. LOL...
 
 
Hope you are doing well. I am so ready for spring. What about you? Today we had sunshine along with these fluffy white clouds. It was wonderful!
 
 
Happy day!

7 comments:

renae said...

Oh beautiful PNW sky with the evergreens. Nothing beats scenery there when the sun is full in the sky.

And M in a box with tools brings a future concept of him being an astronaut or a navy seal.

Cant wait to know baby's gender. I say GIRL!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeheee...Maximus must think papa is a seahorse!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Maximus, momma will have to do all the work from this point!

Oh Heidi! HE IS BIG NOW and sporting a big boy hair cut! Can you imagine how he fits into this box, but one day will look at that box and wonder, "HOW DID I FIT IN THERE?"

I am glad to hear you are feeling much better my friend. I guess you are having another boy. LET'S SEE! BLESSINGS my sweet friend, and thanks for coming by...Anita

Martina said...

Glad to hear you're better Heidi - YAY! I thing it's going to be another little boy ...but maybe not ;) Have a nice weekend!

Deborah said...

Awwww he's having such fun Heidi!
There's something about small spaces thats lots of fun.
We used to make little tents in the back yard when we were kids up against our fence. It just felt so cozy and special to have your own little spot. ;)
He's a cutie!
I'm happy for you that the nausea is gone...sigh ;)
I'll bet you cant wait to hear the news!
Love & hugs to you sweetie!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxooxo

moosic mom said...

It looks like he is saying "Baggallini" in one
of those pictures. So cute!
You have simple fun with your
boy. Sounds like you three
are all pregnant! :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Isn't it lovely to have so much fun in a cardboard box, Maximus looks like he is enjoying it.
Doesn't seem that long ago, my kids were doing the same thing.
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Take care and enjoy the weekend

hugs
Carolyn

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
It always amazed me how my children could find amusement in the simplest things. Maximus has found his toy for the day. He looks so sweet playing inside his box. I notice his looks changing every time I come and visit. The cloud picture is lovely. Do you know that I have a thing for "cloud" pictures? They are very mysterious and beautiful to me. Have a blessed weekend, Heidi.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley