Monday, October 21, 2013

11 Weeks

I get asked from time to time about these weekly photos and the scoop on the shirts with the numbers. So here's the deal: It's just a plain white onesie and with the help of photoshop, I add the weekly numbers and graphics. The idea came from John & Sherry over at Young House Love. When I was pregnant with Maximus, I saw what they were doing with their first child and I fell in love with the idea! You can check out their cutie here along with a tutorial on how they created their weekly photos.

This week when I put Santino down on the blanket, it didn't take long for me to get him to smile. He responds practically on command now, when we say "hi" and/or smile at him. It's absolutely heartwarming to see him communicate with us by smiling back. The little talking noises he makes almost resembles laughter at times. So much fun!

He is continuing to grow. I went up a size in this onsie he's wearing.

Santino still likes to be swaddled. I will wrap him in two separate blankets. There have been so many times though that he's wiggled his arms right out the top. He's a very strong and determined little guy!

His tear ducts are working, so when he cries now, sometimes we see tears. When he's not crying he is so calm and sweet.

Hope your week is off to a good start. We are having some gorgeous Fall weather here - temps are in the high 60's, low 70's. Just PERFECT!

Happy day!

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY.......

What do you think, Heidi, doesn't he look SO MUCH like his daddy here?

What a smile....he must make you swoon. Have a most happy day with your men!

moosic mom said...

That smile is heart-melting. You do such a good job as "Mommy." We couldn't be more proud. I wish your grand-parents could all see you and the great-grand-children. Well, maybe Jesus just does that for them. And Uncle Richard, too!

Rena said...

11 weeks already! He's such a cutie. You have a beautiful blog!