Monday, November 11, 2013

14 Weeks

I'm loving all of the smiles and giggles I get from this baby. He's especially giddy when I put him in the swing and tuck him in, or when he's lying on our bed and we're interacting with him. Rob switched out the light bulbs in our ceiling fan to a very low wattage, so now Santino loves staring at the light.


He's starting to drool and blow spit bubbles. When he can, he enjoys chewing on a blanket.


Last week Rob went on a business trip, so it was just me with the boys. Whew...we survived! Maximus is always a big help. When it comes to changing Santino's diaper, getting burp clothes, or pushing him in the swing, Maximus loves to assist!


Happy Veteran's Day. Thank you to all the men and women out there who have served our country, past and present. We owe our freedom to you!

 

6 comments:

renae said...

Hello dear Heidi!

Did you hear about all the struggles my oldest daughter had? I can't recall what I told you last time? Her last child baby Z was born a week ago today with dreaded lungs underdeveloped and he had to be in the nicu for a week. He got home today, yay! He is still fragile and must only stay at home. No contact with the outside of the home and he must return to the hospital if he gets a tiny bit sick. He has been on an antibiotic and has had several xrays in his little week long life so far. But, he is well enough to be at home. We are ever ever grateful to God for him as a blessing and for grating him this blessing of life,health and joy.

Isn't birth a miracle?

Your little helper M is great huh? I can tell he gets a charge out of being a helper. Tell Rob no more business trips until they are out of high school or in high school or college! lol

love to you sweet friend! Renae

renae said...

Okay, Heidi, I am such a dork. I went back and read that I had told you about 1dd and her baby boy.

But the point is, the point is ...he is home now. A week later from his birth date and he is home!!!!

Hallelujah,
Renae

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful momma! Well, your boys are lucky to have you. The sweet smiles come from seeing your beautiful face every day. They'll never forget you. LOVE!

Marianne said...

That is one magnificent smile!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello you smily boy! I just had to come back for more. LOVE ! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how cute is this little one! Dearest Heidi, I hope the men in the household get well very soon, so that when festivities happen, everyone is in top form! And you my dear, I pray you stay well. Thank you for coming over! What a whirlwind week with parent conferences; the hours are long but it sure is fun to meet the parents. I just can't help but think how fun your boys will be as middle schoolers or high school boys! HAHHA! Love them...

Have a super and relaxing Saturday! Anita