Monday, March 31, 2014

34 Weeks

I love this face!
 
Santino says the word Yay. Oftentimes it sounds more like the letter "A" however.
 
Lately he seems to be trying to wave. In general, he's also is doing a lot more motions with his hands.
 
I've been teaching him a couple words in sign language: more & all done. To do the sign for all done, or finished, you hold your hands up starting with your palms facing in and then turn them facing out. Well, the last couple of days he appears to be trying to sign this.
 
He gets around by crawling or by walking on all fours. Yep...he almost looks like a little monkey when he does this.
 
This past weekend, Rob stayed home with the boys on Saturday and Sunday afternoon while I was able to get out on my own. I love my boys, but it was a lot of fun to get away.
 
Santino fell asleep on Rob's chest both days. The little guy was tuckered out. Apparently he's not napping enough, but he's not too keen on the idea of taking a 3rd nap in his bed. He'd rather have Papa hold him. I can't blame the guy.
 
Lately I've been taking advantage of Santino going to sleep much earlier at night than he used to. Maximus follows soon after and then Rob since he gets up so early in the morning. So now I have a little more time to myself. I will be sleeping soon tonight however, because I'm tired.
 
Have a good week everyone!
 

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I love the contrast of boy/man, son/father, smooth peach skin/prickly beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell (but you already know) that the male species is just fascinating to me? teehehehehee

Look at that little locomotive GO! How fun for ya to get out however, to do some girl stuff? Heidi my friend, thank you for coming to visit. I am on "spring" (hahahaha) break, and though I was out yesterday, I was all covered up STILL in my winter coat. But I wore my heels because it was only drizzling a light rain. But guess what? SNOW is coming this week! This is too much. TOO MUCH!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeehee....I see the men are still sleeping, while us ladies are ON THE MOVE, circumnavigating the world! HI THERE, HEIDI my friend!

Yes, you heard me right: SNOW. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, but the nice thing about March and April, is that it does not stick. It's all gone now, and we shall see where the rest of April leads us. I remember out in Massachusetts one APRIL FOOLS DAY, it snowed and dumped many feet of snow on our beach doorstep! We lived right across the street from the ocean.....oh those were the days when on Easter morning, I'd run outside before sunrise to meet with church friends on the beach to welcome in our hope with the sun.

Be well my friend! Anita