Monday, June 16, 2014

45 Weeks & Happy Father's Day

It still takes a lot of distracting and various props to get Santino to lie still for these photos. He's got a pincher toy here that Maximus uses a lot to pick up toys and other things.

I'm pretty sure Santino will be getting more teeth soon. He's been a bit more fussy lately and his gums appear swollen next to his lower front teeth.

The other day, Santino was in his crib and I had my back to him. Next thing I know, I hear the door opening. That little stinker reached the handle while standing in his crib, and opened the door. It about scared me to death, because Maximus was in his room in bed and nobody else was home. S also likes to play with light switches if he can reach them.

I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, past & present. It seems like Mothers get most of the credit for raising kids, but let's not forget all of the dedicated Fathers out there.

To Rob, thank you for loving our boys, being an involved Papa and for always taking care of us. To my Dad, I couldn't ask for a better role model. I'm one grateful girl! And to my father-in-law, I appreciate all of your love and support throughout the years.

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS? While reading yesterday, I had my eye on my blog roll and it never showed your new post!

What a great photo of your three men here, Heidi. WOW, I bet that gave you a good scare when S. opened up the door! He is precious in this photo...it is so cute showing him with this MAN TOOL! teheheee

Thank you for the connection we have my friend. I have this tingling feeling of current running through me, still living on the afterglow of The Waiting, and knowing that Minka is with loved ones on the other side. Big hugs to you, Anita

moosic mom said...

Boy...I bet you thought someone was in the house besides you and the boys. Always something, huh! He sure is cute. I thought maybe Maximus was trying to pinch him and lift him with the big hook. HA!
Nice tribute to your sweet Daddy! I sure do love him, too, and we both love you!

moosic mom said...

Boy...I bet you thought someone was in the house besides you and the boys. Always something, huh! He sure is cute. I thought maybe Maximus was trying to pinch him and lift him with the big hook. HA!
Nice tribute to your sweet Daddy! I sure do love him, too, and we both love you!

Martina said...

OMG, Heidi - your littleone is getting sweeter and sweeter - together, your boys are irresistible! Which is good for them, because, i know what boys can be up to sometimes ;) Have a super weekend ahead!

renae said...

hi Heidi! Man, I am so out of the loop this chemo 3 has flung me out into! I am just beginning to feel a bit myself, but not at all completely. I got that lovely yellowish-green tone going to my skin and my makeup looks like I putting it on a dead person. eeeeek. So...... no photo shoots for me for a while.

See my post for Thursday for more elaborations on the subject.

I so appreciate your friendship and patience and prayers.

Santino is getting to be the motion kid ya got to keep your eye on sounds like. That photo of Rob with his guys is priceless!!! ♥