Monday, June 23, 2014

46 Weeks

What's new?
  • Sleeping for longer stretches at night this last week - sometimes only waking up once or twice.
  • Hair on the back of his head is getting wavy.
  • Responding more to things we tell him to do.
  • Helps me with laundry - likes to pull out clean clothes and hand them to me.
  • Loves going into our garage. He hears the echo in there that Maximus and I are always talking about. So to hear it for himself, Santino will say, "ahh...ahh...ahh..."
  • Says "nigh nigh" or a form of that, for Night Night.
  • Gets SO excited when Rob comes home from work. If Santino hears him coming, he likes to stand by the baby gate and greet Papa when he walks up the stairs.
  • Arches his back when on my lap, to look at the mobile above the chair.
  • Constantly grabbing Maximus' water bottle and drinking from it, when it's within reach.
  • Maximus likes feeding Santino crackers and small snacks.
 Love these boys!
 

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Cuties - both of them! He is growing so fast.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WHAT A DOLL! He literally looks like my Georgie! tteeeeee

I tell ya, you have been blessed with two (three including Rob!) wonderful and helpful boys that seem to have an innate propensity for HELPING! WOW, are you lucky!

Heidi my friend, how are ya?

Anonymous said...

Heidi, it's pure sunshine here...ALWAYS. I loved catching up today, strolling through post after post of beautiful faces and so much love. You know me, I cannot stress it enough...SAVOR it all, my friend, each and every morsel.
xoxo's