Thursday, June 12, 2014

Splash!

Yesterday I took the boys to the fountains near our house. 
 
It was the first time for Santino to experience water outside the bathtub.
 

Maximus of course had a blast!
 
While Santino found a friend to play with.
 
S appeared to be cheering M on from a distance.
 

 
Maximus was perfectly content running around and entertaining himself...while the lovebirds were getting acquainted.
 

After the boys were finished playing, we took the stroller and walked over to the manmade lake, (previously a rock quarry) and we ate our lunch.
 

Such a great time of year...
 
 
Happy day!

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dear sista! Water is a wonder, isn't it? I am enthralled by its power and inviting character, though I am not a swimmer. Children love it, dogs adore it (our neighbor's lab bites the flow of water out of my hose!) and the biblical references to water are telling. We can't be without it! Maximus is showing his little bro THE ROPES! And soon, (ahhh!) Mr. S. will be swimming about and enjoying himself as well. Our weather turned COLD and today it feels like fall. But soon we will have more days by the lakes and sunshine will return.

Thank you so much for coming by to visit and also YOUR MOM! She is such an encouragement to all, and both of you are just the best. Have a great day today and Ruben flies home tonight from Washington! XOXOXO

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
I loved this post so much. I remember the kids enjoying the water, and Maximus and Santino look like they are having a blast. How funny that Santino has met a new friend, they look precious together. Your picnic lunch must have been nice too having this view to look at. And those pink flowers....so pretty. Yes, this is the best time of year for kids.

Your comment on my post today was one of my favorites, and it touched my heart. Thank you, my friend. Have a fun time sharing Father's Day with your husband this weekend.

love,
~Sheri

moosic mom said...

Oh Heidi......the "love birds" about Santino and the baby girl! You are so cute, my girl! Love you, love you, love you!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

What a fun time your sweet boys had playing in the fountain.
Such a lovely way to spend a summers day. How adorable the little love birds are.

Happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn