Sunday, July 13, 2014

4th of July Photos

On the fourth, we took the boys to the fountains in the morning.
 
The water was a little cold for Santino.
 
On the other hand, it didn't stop Maximus from getting wet.
 
This boy LOVES putting his face straight in the water!
 
After lunch, we went to feed the ducks by the lake.

Later that day we went to see Rob's parents. These two cousins, (Santino & Sydney) look like they are fighting over rights to the hammock.
 
This was the first year that Maximus participated in the fireworks, so it was pretty exciting for him, and us!
 
Santino watched for a bit from the sidelines before it got to be bed time.
 

Maximus hugging his cousin, Sydney.
 
Can you say, "cake pop?"
 
All Smiles!
 
Grandpa BoBo helping M with sparklers

Cute little Sydney
 

Rob & me
 
Oh my...a fudgesicle now. So many treats at grandpa & grandma's house.
 
 
As Rob drove us home, I snapped a few photos of the fireworks out the window.
 
What a fun filled day!
 


5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH HEIDI!!!!! Seeing Rob sitting there reminds me of Maximus! I can see the huge resemblance now! And Santino....teeeheee....what a face! I've never seen him with such a long face but with all the lights and action, he was probably asking himself, "What in thee sam hill?"

I love his little gray hat and YOU, you look so happy. What a lovely areas you are in - so lush is this place, and now our gardens are so healthy due to all this water we're getting.

Have a lovely day my friend. I got your email. XOXOXOX

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

What lovely happy family photos of your day out. Everyone looks like they are having fun, especially watching the fireworks and enjoying the sweet treats.
Happy new week
hugs
Carolyn

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Heidi,
What a wonderful day you all had.
The boys look so adorable, growing up so fast! I love the photo of you and Rob... You have the most beautiful eyes.
Enjoy your weekend
Give the boys a hug!
Penny

moosic mom said...

I love that picture of you and Santino....beautiful! And Sidney and Santino..the scowl on their faces...priceless! Then one of you and Maximus smiling, you look a lot alike, the smile! What neat pictures..you are beautiful! What a fun fourth you had. You are such a good Mom!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
What a wonderful Fourth of July you had! I bet Maximus was so excited this being his first year with the fireworks. Oh, how I remember those days when the kids were little, and when I was little too. We had block parties and we ran around that day until we dropped on the summer grass with a slice of watermelon. The picture of you and Rob is great, and I love the one of Maximus with the sparklers. That will be a treasure for years to come. Santino and Maximus are precious in these pictures, and I loved them all.

~Sheri