Sunday, March 29, 2015

These Boys & Hats

 
 

First off...I'm sorry for being MIA. I can't believe it's been nearly 4 months since my last post! I wasn't planning on being absent for that long, but it was kind of nice to have a break from it. I try to keep track of the kiddos' milestones by journaling almost daily. But, I still love sharing photos and tidbits with all of you. My hope is to get back into posting at least a couple of times a week.
 
Above are some recent photos of the boys. You can see that Santino is becoming a little hat wearer just like his brother. He is almost 20 months old. And Mr. Maximus turned 4 early last month!
 
I hope to stop by and say hi to you soon!
 
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Heidi,
So good to see you and the boys are back! Santino is sure taking after his big brother with the hats.. I can't believe how fast they have grown!
I hope this note finds you and family in good health.
Blessings to you,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Heidi, my dear, dear friend from long ago! HELLO! I just saw your comment and had not yet checked my blog roll, so HERE I AM with our sweet Penny.

Has it really been four months since your last post? So many friends have stopped and no longer post, and now that I am not posting but still visiting, time has become diverted to other paths. School is on spring break now (YEAH!) then before I know it, the end of the year will be in late May.

The boys are BIG NOW! What four months away will do! They look wonderful, happy, and what great hats!!!!

I have missed you; let's email...

BIG HUGS my dear one! Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

You are such a dear... Thank you for taking time to come for a visit. I really appreciated it.
Have a great week with the boys.
And here is dear Anita...Bonjour!!
blessings,
Penny

Red Rose Alley said...

I always loved seeing my kids in silly hats and smiles. I think it's part of growing up. The boys look darling in their hats. Love that first picture hehehe.

Have a beautiful day, Heidi.

love, ~Sheri