Monday, September 7, 2009

Anniversary...

Today is my Anniversary! Yep, I've been married for 13 years. This year, it looks like they decided to declare it a National Holiday (Labor Day)...ha ha...

I met Rob when I was about 12 years old. No, I didn't start dating him until another 12 years later. Long story, but he was friends of my two older brothers. Never in a Million years would I have imagined that I would marry him. I had a big crush on him as a little girl...ha ha...Like I said, it's a long story, but I'm so thankful that the Lord brought us together. I love him very much!

Happy Anniversary to you, Rob!
hi-d



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Heidi and Rob!! Nice that they made it a holiday for ya!

How many brothers do you have? Sisters?

Shirley said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it is 13 years!!!! Hmmm - that's not exactly possible, is it - I'm thinking that you did marry him when you were 12 and we are still 25 then, right? :)

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating.

That is funny, Shirley!

LaLa said...

How sweet!!