We've had sickness throughout our house lately, except for Santino. So thankful we are all feeling better and that S has been healthy! Here's what's been going on lately...
- If I'm out of Santino's sight for too long, he starts to cry.
- He loves to be held by Rob or myself and needs to be involved with whatever is going on.
- S enjoys facing forward so he can see what's going on around him.
- Just today, he was studying Maximus so intently as M was eating celery. Maximus loves this kind of attention.
- When Rob and I kiss Santino on the cheeks and neck playfully, (over and over), he smiles and giggles.
- The other night Santino was mimicking some of the noises that Maximus was making, such as "aaaaahhhhh" and growling noises.
- Naps are becoming shorter during the day for Santino. He averages about 30 - 60 minutes at a time. However, if he is asleep in the swing and wakes up, we're usually able to get him back to sleep if we push him really fast. He'll sleep much longer this way.
- When he wakes up from napping, he'll be up for about 1 ½ to 2 hours before he goes back down for another nap.
- At night Santino goes to sleep around 9:30 - 10:30. He usually wakes up between 12:30 or 1:30 am and then again around 4:30 or 5:30 am to be fed and changed.
- Santino still doesn't travel well. In general, he doesn't like the car seat and if we are driving, he likes going at fast speeds without a lot of stop and go.
- He is starting to reach and hold onto things. He's not proficient at it yet, but it's fun to see him making the attempt.
We love this happy baby!