Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

Maximus had a busy birthday weekend. Thursday he enjoyed opening a couple gifts from us...a cash register.


And a toy leaf blower. It looks pretty real, huh?
 
Friday night we got together with my side of the family and celebrated.
 
Maximus was a little anxious to dig into the cake...
 
LITERALLY! haha...
Perhaps he was having flashbacks from his 1st Birthday.
 
He seemed a little disappointed that I wiped the frosting off his fingers.
 
On Sunday, we got together with Rob's family and celebrated both of the boys' birthdays!
 
Maximus looked like he had a secret to tell his cousin...but he was giving her a kiss.
 
It was a fun weekend!
 
I hope you're having a good week!
 
 
xoxo

5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Glad you all had a fun birthday celebrating Maximus special day.
Enjoyed seeing the photos and looks like a wonderful cake.

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

moosic mom said...

Lots of fun for the birthday boy! Ronnie's baby is so cute. I love that picture of you four! What a blessing, healthy babies and happy Moms! It is so special that he was born on Grandpa Bernie's birthday. My birthday is Aug.19. Hmmmmmmm.......I hope I get a birthday surprise, too!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely time you must have had my dear, with the entire family there. BIG HUGS and Maximus's cousin is just darling! I can see a resemblance! YOU look great! Anita

Red Rose Alley said...

MAXIMUS - YOU SWEET CHILD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL LITTLE MAN!!!!!!
~Sheri

Palomasea said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAXIMUS!!
xoxoxo