Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Fall

Yesterday when M and I went to the mailbox, he put a card in the outgoing mail slot for me. Afterwards, we played a little outside. His outfit cracks me up. He was wearing his jammie bottoms, and I didn't bother to change them when we went out the door.
 
Of course he wanted to wear a hat.
 
He had fun "cleaning" the cement with this tree branch he found the other day.
 
What a glorious time of year!
 
We collected some leaves...
 
And took some inside to do a leaf rubbing.
 
This was a first for him.
 
But he seemed more interested in coloring the leaves themselves.
 
Happy Fall Everyone!!!
 

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I think this little chap is going to be a naturalist! He loves to water, to help as much as he can in the garden, and he is apt to wearing HATS to protect himself from the sun. HI HEIDI! Isn't this such a cozy time? How is the little Santino doing? LOVE! Anita

renae said...

Oh Heidi! Your little puppies are dang cute too! (boys not puppies, lol)

I love that M 'has to wear a hat'. I read the post on S too and he is growing and is a wonderful, healthy baby!

You are so blessed! Continue being just as you are. Love, Renae

moosic mom said...

I loved the pictures. And...have never seen a hot pink leaf like that on a plant where the other leaves are all green! What plant is that? Maximus is so smart.

Martina said...

So sweet! Fall is such a fun time - everywhere, you can find things to craft with and kids love that so much! Happy weekend to you and your family!

Bilancia Designs said...

Heidi~
I've been going back through your posts and loving each one! The photos of Maximus with the little girl at church are so adorable! Reading to Santino?! Could it get any cuter than that? ...and in that hat! He looks like quite a character!! The photos of Santino are just precious! He's growing so much!
Hope you're enjoying this time of year... Autumn is my absolute favorite!
Wishing you a beautiful week~
Lisa xo

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I remember leaf rubbing - how fun! This is, indeed, a glorious season, and I am loving every minute of it. How cute Maximus looks in his little hat. What a blessed child.

~Sheri