Monday, July 7, 2014

48 Weeks

 
Lately:
  • Stands and pushes the kitchen table chairs across the floor. When he gets stuck, he usually figures out that he needs to turn around and go the other way.
  • Any other object that will slide across the floor he enjoys pushing...cars, bowls, boxes, you name it.
  • Loves playing ball. He throws it or rolls it to us and will go after it too. He's also perfectly content playing independently.
  • Still cries almost instantly when someone else tries to hold him besides me or Rob.
  • Likes being on the move.
  • Can you believe he'll be turning one next month?!
 
Hope you had a good 4th of July. Did you do anything exciting? We had a nice time at Rob's parent's house. Maximus had fun as this was his first year to enjoy fireworks. Santino saw a little of the action, but went to bed before it got dark. I'll try to post some photos this week.
 
Summer has been busy so far and we've been enjoying the beautiful weather here.
 
Have a good week!


4 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Good day dear Heidi!
I cannot believe how fast little Santino is growing up.. He is such a doll.
My 4th of July was very quiet...
Reading and relaxing.
Have a good week...
blessings to you and family, dear friend
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAR HEIDI!

We had a very bad storm here yesterday that knocked out our electricity and internet for 24 hours! I AM HERE with our beloved Penny.....

I can see a HUGE change just in Santino's photo..he has changed, wouldn't you say?

We had a great weekend, and I hope you did too. Say "hi" to your mom for me, and enjoy your evening my friend! Anita

moosic mom said...

Hi right back to Anita! Santino has to see you, Heidi, or he starts looking a bit frantic. Like when you left the room to go to the restroom at our house today. He sure was looking for you! He is so cute, and the swimming lesson was fun to watch. Maximus will do fine next time. I think going under the water at Uncle Dan's pool scared him. He will get over that! Such a cute boy and he loves being squirted with the long squirt toy. He was sure soaked at Uncle Tim and Aunt Mindi's on Sunday night! :) :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Heidi! HI YA SIS!

Thank you for stopping by as well yesterday! Well, our weather is crazy, but I do have to say that I've never seen a more beautiful summer! Due to all the rain, our flowers are obscenely huge and BRIGHT! Our temps have not gone over 80 degrees, because we can get extreme heat, but this year, it's been quite mild. OH THOSE STORMS! YIKES! But we are well.

How are ya? I'm trying to work on some poetry and also I need to get another post up before the party!!!! Have fun today my dear friend! Anita