Monday, June 9, 2014

44 Weeks

 
Here's the latest with this little guy:
  • Loves to climb the stairs.
  • Responds by crawling over to the staircase when we tell him we're going upstairs.
  • Enjoys the outdoors, stroller rides and playing at the park.
  • Laughs and smiles when playing peek-a-boo.
  • Pulls himself up to a standing position and holds onto our legs when we're in the kitchen.
  • Loves to climb all over Rob & Maximus and play.
  • Stood on his own for a quick second or two recently for Rob. 
  • Said "ball" a couple of times the other day when Rob was with him.
  • Been eating strawberries as well as smoothies with spinach and fruit and with either yogurt or avocado mixed together.
 
According to the pediatrician, Santino has eczema. The poor little guy gets red blotchy spots all over his back, tummy and on his arms and legs. But, it seems like it may be food related. Rob and I are trying to keep watch to see if that's the case. Today his skin flared up. Perhaps it's from the pineapple in the smoothie he had? And usually after a bath, it looks worse. I'm sure it has something to do with heat as well.
 
We're having some nice weather lately, so I've been taking the boys to a park near our house.
 
Santino really tries to keep up with his big brother. I can only imagine the fun they'll have once they can run and chase after each other!
 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Our dear friends' daughter got married on Saturday. Rob stayed home with the boys and I took my sweet friend Dawn. We had a great time...gorgeous bride, handsome groom & wonderful food. It was an incredible venue - a LOT of fun!
 
Happy day!


4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend! Great weather, weddings, children outside (of all ages, I may add!) and sun....what more could we ask for! I hope that you will be able to find out what is causing the rash on his delicate skin...if it's food-related, that can be fixed! My dear friend, have a SUPER DAY! Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Good morning Heidi,
The boys make such a pair... Yes, I can't wait to see them when they can run together... I know they are best of friends, even at such a young age..
So nice you had a day out, happy you enjoyed yourself.
Wishing you a wonderful week.
Big hug!
Penny

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my gosh, I was so surprised to see Santino standing by the slide. He is eating so many different foods now. They are both so precious. There is a story on my post today about my son when he was a little boy, and you may enjoy it as you have two boys yourself.

Have a happy day, Heidi.

love,
~Sheri

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you for your most welcome visit, Heidi!
Enjoy your day with your adorable little boys..
blessings dear friend,
Penny