Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Elaine!!!

MaximusHey, Santino. Mama wants to take a picture of us.
 
Santino:  Okay. What's the sign for?
Maximus:  It's Elaine's birthday today.
 
SantinoHow old is she?
 
Maximus90 years old.
 
SantinoSay WHAT???
 
Maximus:  Yep. You heard me right!
 
SantinoWhoo hoo! She's gonna have a lot of birthday candles to blow out!
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Happy Birthday to my mom's first cousin, Elaine. I first started corresponding with Elaine about 5 years ago. She faithfully reads my blog, is one of my biggest cheerleaders, and is so kind to me and my boys. Even though we've never met in person, we stay in contact with each other. She's bright, funny, kind and such a dear friend to me.
 
Happy 90th Birthday, Elaine! I hope to meet you before you turn 100!
 
Love to you,
Heidi & the boys

4 comments:

moosic mom said...

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY ELAINE! WOW! YOU ARE PROBABLY SETTING A RECORD FOR THE MURALT FAMILY! I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE HAS REACHED 90!

GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU A HEALTHY LIFE AND MANY MORE YEARS! WE LOVE YOU! MARV AND LORETTA

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW! This is phenomenal, that she is 90, of course, but that you both keep in touch, without ever having met. I so hope you get to meet her; it is ALMOST like a Minka story! Now these photos of the boys.....oh, I see a story line happening here! The boys look wonderful here. I love to see that Santino has the "spirit" of being photogenic like his big brotha....HAVE A FUN DAY, and happy birthday, Elaine!

Hi Loretta!

Anita

moosic mom said...

Hi to Anita, too. What a sweet girl you are!!!!!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

There's nothing like the sight of two boys playing side by side on a bed of green grass.

LOVE THESE PICTURES, HEIDI. Happy 90th Birthday Elaine. That is certainly a grand day to celebrate.

~Sheri