Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just can't stop!

My husband and I went for a drive a couple of days ago and took a bunch of pictures. It was a lot of fun! Part of the reason I took my camera along for the drive was because I wanted to take pictures through the window of the car. Why you ask? Well, one of the blogs that I follow had a cool post. The gal is a freelance photographer & web designer. She came up with the idea of asking people to email her pictures that they've taken through a window. They can be at home, work, in the car, or wherever...Just as long as it's through a window. She's going to post a new picture each week. Check out her site for yourself here.

The other reason I took my camera is because I love taking pictures and I just can't seem to get enough of the beautiful Trees...Some of these are through the window of the car and others are not.

I hope everyone is getting outside and doing the same, regardless of where you live. We live in a beautiful world!


Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

Shirley said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous pictures! I CAN'T BELIEVE the trees on that main road (SF) - they are HUGE! Breathtaking colors - wow. The south just doesn't quite do fall like this.

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I have been enjoying our changing trees around here too. So pretty!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What lovely pictures. I only wish we had views like that here! It's still sweltering in Florida. : )

Anonymous said...

hi-d those are so beautiful. One of those trees looks like a fall rainbow! Yea - I agree with Shirley... we don't get that kind of fall here in the south. Makes me miss the west.

Truth said...

Wow, those are truly amazing!