Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Few of My Favorites

Things have been busy! Busy...but good. We are starting to settle into our daily routine, or at least I think so...I've been really trying to take naps during the day which has helped immensely to make up for the middle of the night feedings, burping sessions and changing of the diapers. Rob has been back to work for 2 1/2 weeks now. Maximus loves him SO much! It's amazing how Rob can calm him down and soothe him during some of those crying spells. We're learning new things everyday. It's fun...it's tiring, but we wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!
I haven't had much time for blogging lately...maybe because of all of the photos I've been taking. haha...It's crazy...I've got over 1,000 already. So, here they are!!! Okay, not ALL of them, but a few of my favorites. It's just so hard to choose. I even have a hard time erasing the blurry ones off of my computer. HA!
This picture makes me smile.
Not sure if he looks like a smurf or a little sailor...
He's saying..."GO over THERE!"
"You have a problem with ME?"
"Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now..."
Bath Time...He loves the water (so far)
~Big Stretch~
"Are you almost done taking pictures? I wanna sleep!"
Mama's Little Boy...
The picture of "Love."

Happy day!
hi-d


6 comments:

Design Apprentice said...

Heidi, I cant imagine a better looking little angel. He is seriously so beautiful, such a miracle. I literally save every one of your posts with the intent of writing on them about Maximus and how gorgeous he is. I'm so happy to see the cherished gift you and Rob can cherish.

moosic mom said...

Little Maximus, he is so sweet, and so are Daddy and Mommy! Can't wait to hold him again!!!!

Shirley said...

Love the pictures! He is adorable!

Martina said...

WOW, i just can't believe he's 4 weeks old already - it seems like yesterday that you posted the first picture! Such a cute and handsome baby - love the picture where he has his bath! xx

Run26.2Mom said...

Love the captions! You look great!
Happy Day!
Susan

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You can bet your booty that I'll be showing this chock full o' baby goodness post to my hubs...Trying to convince him that #2 is a good idea! HAHA