Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There's a New Guy in Town (Part II)

Continued from last week...
Click here to read Part I of "There's a New Guy in Town."

"Kooky Girl, you should not have sneaked up on me like that
and given me a kiss..."
"Because, look who's coming now!"
"Hey, you two! You've got some explaining to do!"
"I promise you, Kooky Chicken...I'm innocent in this mess.
Kooky Girl just came up to me and gave me a kiss!"
"Really, Kooky...I'm so sorry.
I can't help it if I'm irresistible!"

Happy day!
hi-d

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Maximus is a natural!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That is FUN.NY!!!!

ps- my word verification is: "blest"

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..so sweet! I love those posts! Happy day, my dear
kisses

Ps: I’m hosting an amazing GIVEAWAY today! You can win 2 adorable tea towels and a mug!

Moosic Mom said...

Ooooooooooooooh is all we can say with big smiles on our faces. So creative!

Oil painting for beginners said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Kelly said...

somehow I happened on your blog - your little guy is absolutely darling! congrats!

Run26.2Mom said...

LOL!