Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Pictures

We celebrated Rob's Birthday at his parents house. Here he is opening presents....he looks a little puzzled...



Speaking of being puzzled, we broke out a 2,000 piece puzzle. Oh, how I love puzzles. They are so addicting! By the way, that is Rob's Dad concentrating there.

________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of these are just kind of random shots that I took while we were there...I'm into random lately...LaLa has great decorating style!















I couldn't resist taking some photos outside as well....










Finally, one last picture...


Okay...I know this is strange, but I thought it was so pretty...almost looks like a flower...ha ha...don't touch though - you'll get burned!

Have a happy Friday!
hi-d

4 comments:

nycrun said...

nice pix love the decor
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

nycrun said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Okay, LaLa and Mr. LaLa have a beautiful house!
And I love the Randomness of the pictures! :-)

Joan said...

Thanks for the comment and encouragement!

PS: I love puzzles too--it's really therapeutic. I'm actually working on a Van Gogh one right now.