Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lunch

Yesterday my parents took me to lunch. Thank you so much!


Here's my Mom & Dad...and yes, they are as nice as they look!


We had great service at the restaurant, because my sister-in-law was our server. Ain't she so young and pretty?!

__________________________________________________________________

I wanted to throw in a couple random shots of the lighting. I had fun playing around with some of these pix. Thanks for letting me indulge.













Hope you're having a great weekend!
hi-d

2 comments:

Miiicha said...

WOW cool pics!

Love M

Anonymous said...

Well, hi-d... I am so glad that you left a message on my blog so that I could come over here and meet you! Isn't that something that we both spell it hi-d? And is there a reason why you don't capitalize the H? I am just wondering... because I do!! I just looks funky like Hi-d... although not real bad, and I have to settle for it like that sometimes as I am sure you do too!

Like all your pretty photos. I will be back to visit soon!
hi-d