Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Back...

Actually, I never went anywhere. The last week though, has been really busy for me. I've missed blogging and reading your blogs. Kooky Chicken has been busy too...sorry he didn't post anything on Tuesday.

So...What have I been up to lately?

I sold my car - my cute little Toyota Celica. We really needed to get a bigger car for our expanding family. I bought it 10 years ago from my cousin's wife and last week I sold it back to her. Yep! She was the original owner and was so happy to get it back. We are thinking of writing to Toyota about "our story" and perhaps they'll use us in a commercial...haha... :)

The day I sold the car...

Yesterday we bought my parents Honda CRV! We are excited. It's going to give us more room for passengers and for hauling around stuff...like the baby stroller!

I've been subbing as a Substitute Teacher's Aide since last Thursday. And since we were down to one car, I was taking Rob to work and picking him up. It made for some long days, but I have to say that it was fun seeing a lot of the Teachers and kids again.

Last Saturday, our Church Life Group started back up again. I am looking forward to it, since we don't meet in the Summer. This Fall we have 8 couples in our group. It's going to be so much fun!

Proverbs for Every Day is back - that hasn't been updated in a while.

That pretty much sums it up. I haven't posted anything about my pregnancy lately, so tomorrow I'll give you some updates!!! I'm very excited!!!

Casting all your care upon HIm, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Happy day!
hi-d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You blogged! I'm happy to hear that you've been busy.
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday again.

love, dawn

Shirley said...

Glad to see you back! That shirt is adorable and you are are so cute pregnant!