Monday, January 24, 2011

Almost There...

I thought I'd give you a little Pregnancy Update. It's been a while...I'm in the home stretch of the game and I'm feeling it.

I'm currently at 37 weeks & 5 days.
My due date is Feb 9th.
Visits to OB have been weekly now.
Getting excited!
Reality hasn't completely set in yet that I'm having a baby...I think it will once he is here.
Rob is the sweetest husband ever - he has been wonderful through the whole process.
I'm supposed to be taking it pretty easy, per Doctor's orders - this can be a little difficult to do.
I've had 2 wonderful baby showers...
My Mom did one for family & family friends. And our church Life Group surprised Rob and me with one last night.
The room is ready...just need to tidy up some loose ends.
Not sleeping well at night...I've had a cold/cough for about 3 weeks but am slowly feeling better.
It's getting harder to move. I told my mother-in-law that I feel like a "weeble wobble."
I snore REALLY bad, according to Rob. Poor guy...he needs his sleep too.
I plan to have a natural childbirth, but if I'm in crazy amounts of pain,
I'll opt for an epidural.
The grandparents are getting excited.
I am excited...
Rob is beyond excited!
Thanks for sharing in our joy...


And here are a few chronological pictures to show my growing belly!


Happy day!
hi-d

8 comments:

chris said...

Love seeing that growing belly. Babies are the absolute best. Happy wishes for the last weeks to go!

Katie said...

Ah, you look beautiful! I can't believe you are so close. Wow. I love Maximus' crib and bedding.

You did a wonderful job with the mobile, too! I'm so impressed. ; )

Anonymous said...

Oh baby! I am getting more excited too! I have another picture of you I must send. I know the Lord will help you to have a natural childbirth, and an easy delivery! He gave me 4 wonderful births, you being the third! You entered the world very easily. "He will fulfill the desires of them that love them, He will hear their cry and will save them." (Now that doesn't mean your painful cry, it means your request, and will answer your desires.) I claimed this verse when we had Tim, #4 baby, because he was the surprise package and I was wondering if I could have another easy childbirth. Five pushes and he appeared! Praise God! You are going to do superbly!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those photos and Im so excited for you, darling..You look so beautiful:) Sending hugs and kisses

Martina said...

Gosh, i'm exited too! February will be such a great month for you Heidi. And i know how it is - once a belly is that big, you want the little bugger to come out to cuddle him. Take things slowly now and have a rest if you can. Hugs for a great week!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

congratulations. i'm so excited for you. i have 2 of my own and loving motherhood every minute of it.

drop by in my blog. join my giveaway. http://lildivine.blogspot.com/2011/01/garment-color-knitwear-giveaway.html

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Love your belly! Sometimes I miss being pregnant. Only sometimes. :•)

Run26.2Mom said...

Very very exciting! Anyday!!!Yea!
You look like all belly, love the pictures, i wish I would have done that. Great idea.
Can't wait to hear of your exciting arrival!
Prayers and Peace to you and your husband.
Susan