Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A New Friend

"I know you are still hung up on me, Kooky Girl...and I feel bad, because I just don't think we'd make a very good couple; however, I wanted to introduce you to a new friend of mine."
"Keep your eyes closed until I say, 'Open.' Okay?"
"Mmmwaaah!"
"Uhhhh...I don't recall saying, 'Open your eyes!' Come on Kooky Girl. It's not very polite to kiss someone you've never met."
"Crazy Quack, this is Kooky Girl."
"You'll have to forgive Kooky Girl, Crazy Quack. She's a bit...um...Kooky!"
 ~ That was awkward! I should have known better! ~

Happy day!
hi-d

8 comments:

moosic mom said...

Cute story.....love it! Great captions!

Sam W. said...

hahaha...i love your little stories!!! super cute pics.

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah..I love those stories and your cutie is growing so fast! Such a sweet little guy! Happy Thursday, darling
Kisses

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, that little sweetie. So darn adorbs!

Megan said...

Hahaha. You are so cute! I love your little narration! That's definitely what is transpiring here!

Martina said...

Very sweet this post! I love how Maximus looks on the last picture - awwwww! Happy weekend!

Run26.2Mom said...

Too funny!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Teeeeheeeee! I SEE HIM! Will he be a little Parisian star tomorrow? I WILL PUT YOU ON MY LIST DEAREST!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! LOVE TO YOU, Anita