Monday, July 18, 2011

23 Weeks


Maximus continues to kick like crazy, roll over, talk, laugh and now he's starting to sit on his own for short spurts. It is so fun to watch his development. I'm thinking once he starts crawling, I'm going to get a really good workout chasing him down.

Happy Monday, everyone!
hi-d

p.s. Thanks for your comments regarding the issue of uploading photos to blogger. So strange...because today I had NO trouble uploading this photo. I didn't even get that message that was coming up before.

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THERE HE IS!!! Ahhhhh.....and no problems today with that message dearest? Yeah.

I hope I don't get that message 'cause I have known people to get it and they had to do something to their account...I depend so much on photos!!

LITTLE MAXIMUS IS GROWING UP!! NOO! Where it that chicken with the wild expression? He has probably said, "ENOUGH WRESTLING FOR NOW!"

Those two are a riot. Oh dearest, thank you for coming over and commenting on my photo choices and quote. YES, that video is a strong lesson, isn't it?

Enjoy your day dear one, Anita

carissa said...

such a cute maximus!!! happy 23 weeks.

and blogger... i love it but it's always gives me a run for my money. it's finicky like that!

Rae said...

Maximus is way too cute...I just wish I could hold and kiss him.
Happy week dear one!

Sam W. said...

his little toes are super cute!! what a precious little boy.