Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Going for a Drive

"What are we going to do today, Kooky? I'm SO bored!"
"I wish we could drive to the beach." (sigh)
"Let's do it Maximus! We just need to grab the car keys. They are right over there."
"Really, Kooky?"
"Are you sure that's a good idea, Kooky? I'm not very good with directions. I'd probably get us lost."
"No problem, Maximus. I was born with an internal GPS so I'll be able to navigate for us."
 "Okay, Kooky. No funny business, here. You better know what you're doing!!!"
Should I really be trusting this Kooky Chicken?

Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Nikki said...

His little brown eyes are so beautiful. Quick! Make another ;)

Moosic Mom said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! That is so creative Heidi! If the "Kooky" creators don't hire you for their ads, or to write a cartoon strip for their advertising......I WILL!...
You are so gifted with ideas, sense of humor, and so moooch more!

MOOSIC MOM said...

Dad and I just watched this together. He likes Maximus' expressions and your captions! AMAZING!!!!

Sam W. said...

love his expressions!! so precious.