Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh My Aching Neck...

"My neck is hurting me today. Do you know of anything that will help it, Maximus?"
"Kooky, you came to the right guy! I'm a Licensed Chiropractor."
"So, I know that I can fix you."
Oh boy...should I trust the one that about tore off my neck in those wrestling matches?
"You do feel a little tight in those shoulder muscles, Kooky. Just give me a minute and you'll be feeling like your old self again."
"This is a new maneuver that I learned in Chiropractic College. It should do wonders for you!"
"Hold on Kooky...I'm almost done."
"Now, just a little more pressure to the head and you should be as good as new."
"Okay, Maximus...I'll let you know when I can move again..."

Happy day!
hi-d

9 comments:

Shirley said...

So Kooky cute!!! Maximus is just adorable!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TEEEHEEEE! OMG...I'm sorry, I do not mean to use such hyperbolic language, but Hi-di, YOU ARE BRILLIANT! Kooky in himself has the expression necessary to top this off with cherry! MAXIMUS IS GETTING SO BIG NOW! Chiropractor, INDEED! YOU OUGHT TO PUBLISH THESE, I TELL YOU!!

And thank you for you kind words and visit to Rabbit Hill, my home!

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND MAXIMUS! Anita

Rae said...

I agree with Anita, publish these!!
I love my Chiropractor! Hope you feel better soon.
I'm in love with Maximus...he's so CUTE!!!

moosic mom said...

Dr. Jansen would get a kick out of this Dad just said. We all want you to publish this.....maybe write to Kooky's creators and they will say yes! Soooooooo cute!

Nikki said...

Hi little curled toes are too cute!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

SO sooooo cute!! Have a happy happy happy MIdweek, sweet Hi-d xxxxx

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love little Maximus and Kooky...they need their own comic strip, like Calvin & Hobbes...

Martina said...

Little Maximus and Kooky are such a pair Heidi! He will laugh so much, when he looks at these pix later! Have a fun day!xx

Sam W. said...

hahaha!! love it :)

what a cutie!