Monday, September 12, 2011

31 Weeks

Whew...what a week! We finished moving into our new place, but still need to get settled. I'm really excited about my new room. I'm on the 3rd floor and have a pretty nice view. I think my parents are a little jealous.

What else have I been up to? Well, I am pretty good about sitting on my own, but do take an occasional tumble. And the big news is that I've been teething and my two front bottom teeth are coming in. That's about all for now.

My Mama wanted me to tell you that she misses all of you and hopes to be back visiting your blogs in the next week or two.

Happy day!
Maximus & hi-d

3 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Yea buddy, the sunrise from your room this morning was awesome!

Deborah said...

Oh sweetie you are so blessed!
Give Momma a big hug for me and tell her I cant wait to chat with her again!
Hugs to you too little sunshine!

Deborah xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU give you mum a big hug for me little man!! You are getting nice and big now!! WHere is your Kooky doll? Anita