Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Weeks

Hi guys, it's me...Maximus. What have I been up to you ask? I'm moving!!! Yep, you heard right, but of course, my Papa & Mama are coming along with me. We have been busy packing, cleaning and moving lots and lots of stuff. If I had it my way, I'd take a few toys and a pack of diapers and call it a wrap, but the grown ups seem to need a lot more than I do. Oh well...it's all good. And we will be in our new place this coming weekend. I can't wait!

Mama wanted me to tell you that she really wants to come by and say hi to all of you, but she has lots to do. She said she's going to be MIA for awhile. Oh...don't you worry, I'll be back too and so will my friend Kooky...and we'll be on to new adventures.

Happy day!
Maximus & hi-d

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON!

Have fun my little man! Anita

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you guys found a bigger place! What town is it in? Is it a house, or another apartment?

Martina said...

Happy moving dear Heidi and Maximus! I hope all goes very well and wish you lots of luck in your new home! See you soon ;) xx

Deborah said...

Hi Precious little one!
Oh such excitement..you are moving!
Adventure awaits you!
Oh you tell Momma that its ok..we understand and that we'll be waiting for her when shes ready!
Love to you and your beautiful little family!
kisses and hugs xo

Deborah xoxoxoxo