Wednesday, October 26, 2011

37 Weeks


I took this photo on Monday, but I'm finally getting around to posting it today. I had a horrible migraine that afternoon. Thank God it went away...

Do you have anything that you'd like to share this week, Maximus?

Well, Mom...I don't really care for socks. Actually, it's the wearing of them that annoys me. So, if you insist on putting them on my feet, I'll grab a foot and pull at least one of them off so I can put it in my mouth until it is soaking wet. Then you'll be forced to put a new pair on, unless of course we're out in public and you didn't bring any extras. Well, then I'll just go around with one sock on and one sock off...or you could just take both of them off my feet...but please don't get rid of them...I want to chew on them first.

Thanks, Maximus. I wonder what's going to happen when you start wearing shoes?

Hope everyone is doing well. I am loving this time of year. The trees, the colors, the crisp air and everything else that goes along with this beautiful season.

I hope to come by soon and visit all of you.

Happy day!
hi-d


9 comments:

moosic mom said...

That SMILE! So cute!

Sam W. said...

his little leg rolls are so cute! i feel his pain on the socks :)

Deborah said...

Oh Maximus you are adorable and you make me giggle!
Good morning sweet Heidi!

Deborah xoxo

carissa said...

happy 37 weeks! he's growing too fast and boy is he ever handsome.

my girl is 16 months and still eats her socks. : )

Rae said...

So sorry to hear you had a migraine, I too get them and they are horrible.
Both my babies did what your Maximus does with his socks!! He's getting more handsome every post.
Take care...hope you have a great week!

"Create Beauty" said...

Maximus is GORGEOUS! In a handsome way of course : )

What a precious baby, gift from God!

~ Violet

Dawne Boynton Polis said...

Exactly what Violet said!!
[but with my name on the bottom]
Seriously, ADORABLE child, socks or no socks.
and P.S. I am sorry to hear you have migraines :(

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MY DEAREST ONES!

TEACHING is crazy this year and like you all, we are ever so busy out here. But I cannot miss my Maximus boy and his adventures!!!! Maximus dearest, WHERE IS YOUR SIDEKICK? I hope you did NOT wrestle him to the ground!!

Oh Heidi, it is so nice to see you dearest. Thank you for your well-wishes on my shop. I made 10 sales so far, but now, nothing. GOOD, actually, because those first couple of days stressed me out! But if I can pick up a pace and learn what I am doing, it will be quite fun.

Sending you warm regards and LOVE! Anita

Shirley said...

SO cute!!! His little chunks are adorable :)
Guess what I call shoes for babies ...
sock-holders! Yep - the only reason that you put shoes on is to keep the socks on :)