Monday, October 3, 2011

34 Weeks

It's hard to believe that this little guy is almost 8 months old! Lately he's been saying, "Mom-mom-mom-mom" and "Mom-ma" as well as Dad-dad-dad-dad" and "Dad-da." I don't think he knows what he's saying yet, but it's a welcome sound to our ears.

I've really missed blogging, but things have been busy and I have been so exhausted lately. Moving is tiring. We have been busy getting settled in our new place and are just about finished, except for a few finishing touches. I mean, who's ever completely done? I joked with Rob the other day that as soon as that happens, we'll be moving again.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping to start blogging more again - look for Kooky Chicken tomorrow and at least one other post this week. I also plan to come visit you. I've missed you all!

Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Missed you too Heidi but I know that you are busy with the important things :)
Take care of YOU, dear, and we'll wait for you...
Blessings and give that little guy a big squeeze for me

Deborah xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WE HAVE MISSED YOU VERY MUCH! And look at this boy...he is a model! WHAT A SMILE...love to you dear friend! Anita

Rae said...

He is "OVER THE TOP" cute!! He's growing soooooo fast, they do that.
I really understand about the busy thing....blog when you can, I say.
enjoy your FAMILY!!!

moosic mom said...

What a sweet picture. You can almost hear him laughing. I want to hold him!!! He is so adorable. That smile.....precious!

Sam W. said...

i despise moving! i think i want to stay in our tiny home forever just because of that :)