Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chicken Feet


Hey Maximus. I need your help!!! Can you look at my feet?
Sure...what's wrong with them, Kooky?
Just take a look at your feet Maximus. They don't look anything like mine.
Oh YES...I see what you're talking about Kooky.
Have no fear...Maximus is HERE!
Hold on Kooky...I'm going to try a few moves...
Ready?
 Hold tight!
 Stay with me...
 This should do it...
Okay Maximus...And the point of that exercise was WHAT?
I just wanted to prove to you Kooky that you are a chicken and there's nothing you can do to change that.
You could have saved me the torture Maximus...
Oh, but how could I pass up a chance to wrestle with you, Kooky?

Happy day!
hi-d

7 comments:

Martina said...

He's getting sweeter everyday Heidi! Love these pix! Have a hapy wednesday!

moosic Mom said...

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi....no one but you could figure that out...all those expressions to put the right words to. And that last picture of Maximus.....so cute. Dad is in bed..and I want to run in there and tell him to come look at Kooky and Maximus! Heidi, Heidi...you are so creative. May the Lord give you the right idea for a book. PLEASE......send this story to the creators of Kooky. They are truly missing a BIG OPPORTUNITY if they don't hire you to do a Kooky Kartoon! Love, Mom

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE TERRIFIC DUO ARE BACK and with punch! I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER! My goodness, you are smart, and that little bundle of man is the most PRECIOUS OF ALL!

WOw. I love your mind. Anita

Shirley said...

I agree with your Moomie :) Good stuff! Maximus is getting SO big and adorable!! Can't wait to squeeze those little cheekers!

Sam W. said...

hahaha!! so funny. poor kooky :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, I am so glad you are back in the saddle with KOOKY and MAXIMUS....I tell you, this could be a comic strip....hmmmmmmm......you do know that I am going to have an etsy shop, meaning that my goals have taken a new turn. My writing of of the utmost importance to me, but I have been encouraged to draw now. I wonder if I should draw a sketch of Maximus just for fun, now that I am drawing more....I'll show you what I come up with !!!! It won't be great....but for fun!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh he is so fabulous.....and yes, I want to have a chance to draw this little man and his bird! It will be a portrait of wonky lines, but it will be fun!!!! HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY MY DEAR! Anita