Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be STILL

I was poking around on the internet Friday and came across this beautiful song and video. Don't let the title of "lullabies" steer you away, if you are reading this. It is appeals to any age. I CANNOT stop playing this!

How perfectly it is speaking to me right now - so peaceful! It put Maximus to sleep in his swing. And he has the sweetest look on his face right now.
So, what did you think? Amazing, huh? I just HAD to share this with all of you. I HAVE got to own this! If you want to check it out, here's the link. Also, facebook has an offer where you can get 20% off Volume 1. Here's the link to that special offer. Just follow the instructions.

And just so you know, I was not paid to endorse this product or site. I just thought it was so beautiful and couldn't help but share.


Be Blessed!
hi-d

5 comments:

Shirley said...

That is very beautiful! What sweet words to put Maximus to sleep by :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is what I crave DAILY. Stillness to allow the peace of GOD to flow in and allow beauty to flow OUT. My goodness Heidi, how fabulous YOU ARE TO SHARE!!!! And thank you for coming to visit today. I am so behind in my visits, but I had to get something pumped out for Etsy and Valentines and a POST! WOW, too many FuN things to do...I nEED SOME STILLNESS and thank you for the reminder! BISES, Anita

Rattus Scribus said...

Heidi
Sometimes I feel dismay at how easy it is to lose oneself in the tyranny of the urgent. Thank you for that video. It truly helped me to recenter. I'm glad you enjoyed the poem by Kay Ryan.
All the best
Ruben

djawa said...

yeaa., That is very beautiful., :D

Nikki said...

Very pretty! And the scenery is gorgeous too.