Monday, May 6, 2013

My Boys

We had such a fun weekend...
 
 
Saturday we went on our first picnic together...

After lunch Maximus got to run around on the playground.

He repeatedly slid down the slide by himself, which he gained confidence to do (on his own) the day before.

He had a blast!
 
Isn't this photo the sweetest?!
 
Sunday after church we went out to lunch at Burgerville. Maximus ate about 3/4 of his cheeseburger!
 
Before we ever had Maximus, people would ask me if I had any kids. My usual response was, "just my husband." haha...I am so thankful for these two "boys" and we're all looking forward to another one in a few months!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend.
 
Happy day!

7 comments:

moosic mom said...

Oh I just love your first picnic. That was so much fun for you three! Your boys look like they really had fun. Have them be sure to take your picture...you were THERE TOO! :) :)

hi-d said...

Hey Mom,
Rob did take pictures of me and M, but I didn't really like the photos...(or how I looked)...haha...
Heidi

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I have a 58 year old boy that I love so much, and look at you...two of 'em. Well my dear, it is good to see you post again! I hope you are feeling good. A picnic, oh, the fun....the memories I have. ENJOY MORE OF THEM and I look forward to what you are cooking up for the France party! LOVE! Anita

Bilancia Designs said...

Such memories.... LOVE the last photo. Priceless.
I hope you're feeling well!
I can only imagine how adorable Maximus will be with the new baby. :)
I'm looking forward to see how you top last year's Paris Party! I remember laughing out loud as I read your adorable story with Maximus! It was such fun!!!
Wishing you a wonderful week~
Lisa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour Monsieur Maximus et la Mère Heidi! (Hello Mr. Maximus and Mother Heidi!)

Well my dear, we are all children, disguised as big people (but men more so! teeheheheheheheh)

HAVE A SUPER DAY!

Marianne said...

You've got some handsome boys there! Well done & can't wait to "meet" the newest one!

Palomasea said...

How sweet, dear Heidi!!
What a blessing that your hubby loves to play :)))
Hugs to you,
- Irina