Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Week

Happy belated Mother's Day to all of you beautiful women out there. We got to spend the evening with my parents last Friday and then with Rob's family on Sunday. I feel so blessed to have my Mom & Mother-in-law in my life!
 
It goes without saying that I love being a Mom to this little guy.
 
Monday I received sad news that my Uncle (my mom's brother) passed away unexpectedly. He was such an amazing man who loved Jesus with all of his heart! I am so thankful that I'll get to see him again someday.
 
Life is precious!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be sure to come back on Friday. I am participating in a fun link party hosted by the lovely, Anita from Castles Crowns & Cottages.
 
 
See you soon!

 

3 comments:

moosic mom said...

Yes, I too love my brother Richard Muralt! What a saint he was, and IS! Seeing Jesus face to face must be overwhelming!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear friend, it really is great to see you here! I have missed your regular posts, but life is getting busier for you, and I just want to thank you for volunteering to join the party. It will be a BLAST.

I'm sorry to hear about your sudden loss, but we do have a bittersweet understanding, don't we, about these things.....comfort and peace to you, your mom, and all. See you FRIDAY! Anita

renae said...

hi Mame! It was nice to see you at my place. I have missed you (I mean miss when you post) and if I miss, I miss. dang it. Sorry to hear about your Uncle. OMyGosh! Sudden? That is not at all good news.

I hope M helped your Mom's Day to be super. He looked like he has so much respect and regard for you. I love his age now. I love newborns and 2 yr olds soooooo much.