Saturday, February 7, 2009

BLOG = Blah, Blah, Blah....

Okay...this is my first post. I'm not sure what I'm doing or how I got sucked into doing this...ha, ha...just kidding. There are a few culprits out there that I can blame. To be perfectly honest, I used to get irritated with the whole "blog" thing and thought the word itself was so dumb. So, I would make fun of it, calling it "blah, blah, blah..." But now, who's the culprit? I have enjoyed following a few blogs, so maybe I'll give it a shot. :) I've succumbed to peer pressure....hee, hee....

2 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Shirley said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! I am SOOO excited. Can't wait to follow you, too!

Yes - I'll admit to the peer pressure :) It is fun - you'll love it.

ps - you shouldn't have problems posting comments on Jodi's now :)