Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend we enjoyed visiting with a friend who came up from California. Friday night we had dinner at an Italian restaurant in town...It was funny how my husband and Dave share many of the same viewpoints. I felt a little bit outnumbered....Shirley, I almost called you, but it was late and I knew you weren't home. :)

Very random pictures at the restaurant....can you guess where we ate?

Heeeeeere's Johnny!", I mean Dave...


The "boys".....look they are both smiling....What's SO funny???


I couldn't resist a self timed photo....it was difficult to find a spot to set the camera. I think Rob is grimacing because I'm sitting on his left leg. The photo is obviously not centered; hence we are all to one side. Don’t laugh, because I used to take pictures like this when I was the one behind the camera. I'm learning....

We got to finish our weekend on Sunday with Dave coming to church with us. Afterwards, we grabbed some brunch with Kirsten who lives in town. It was fun to connect again. Sorry...I didn't bring my camera for that.

Dave, we hope you had a good weekend and make it home safely. Take care!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh - I am so glad that y'all were able to get together and that you had a great time! I am still jealous that we weren't there :)