Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Sunday Drive...

Several weeks ago, my husband and I took a Sunday drive through the country. We live in a suburb, but you don't have to drive very far to get out of the city. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we had so much fun driving around, looking at houses and taking pictures.


The Red Clover is amazing when it's in bloom!


Rob joined in the picture taking. I like this shot.


Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Clover Right Over....


Another close up shot.


Mt. Hood in the background.


Beautiful house - it's sinking into the Clover....


Mixture of color...


Huge house being built!


I love the white fence....oh, and the house too!


We came across some Llamas. I love these guys. This one looks a little grouchy.

This guy/gal is my favorite. She really looks like she's smiling. I've named her Happy.


Picture out the sunroof of the car.


I love barns too!

Horses...




This house is too cute for words. Looks like something from a story book or movie.


Another barn...


Old well?

This house looks like a castle. Okay...I feel like I'm in fairytale land.






Baaaahhhh....

I'll leave you with this, probably my favorite photo of the day.

But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.
Psalm 68:3

Happy Day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! My favorite picture was the barn with the red clover. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love the barn with the red clover too. So pretty!
And the llama - too precious! He/She looks like they are smiling for you. :-)

moosic mom said...

As always......creative photography. Just beatuiful!

Shirley said...

LOVE the pictures of the clover - you did a great job capturing the colors. I *think* that may have been the house where there was a wedding the day we drove out there. Not quite sure though.
Happy is adorable :)