Friday, February 19, 2010

Tortilla Soup

I love this soup! It's the easiest thing in the world to make, and tasty, too! I got the idea from a Mexican restaurant that we ate at years ago and I've been making it numerous times since!


The ingredients:
  • Minestrone Soup (Whatever kind you want. I like to make it simple, so I go for the canned soup ~ Progresso's Minestrone with NO MSG)
  • Grated Cheddar Cheese
  • Tortilla Chips
    • Pour a can of soup in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave

      Once soup is heated, shred some cheddar cheese to go on top.

      Next, crunch up some Tortilla Chips or use the small pieces that you get at the bottom of the bag.

      And finally, Add a little more cheddar cheese to the top and you're ready to eat!

      Souper easy! Souper yummy...That sounds so cheesy...ha ha...(sorry, I couldn't resist)

      Have a great weekend!
      hi-d

      6 comments:

      coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

      I Like It...

      Anonymous said...

      Oh man, I'm so hungry now!

      Donalyn said...

      Hi there - thanks for stopping by my blog! Always nice to meet someone new. I will be back to check you out some more.

      Moosic Mom said...

      You are one sweet gal!

      Run26.2Mom said...

      Yummy! I always hear people talk about Tortilla soup but have never eaten it. I may be the only one in the world....so I will have to try it soon. I , too, love Progresso soups. I think my stomach growled :)

      LaLa said...

      I had it for lunch yesterday. Yummy, I love it. One of my favorites. ( I have tons though)