Saturday, February 27, 2010

God Bless America

Don't you love our flag?

It's so majestic the way it waves in the air...So, the other day, after I finished some shopping, I noticed the huge flag in the parking lot of the grocery store.


I love the Olympics. It's kind of sad to see them coming to an end. Isn't it cool that the U.S. is leading in the medal count? Have you been watching them? What's your favorite event? I'm really enjoying speed skating. The short track is so fun to watch!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Go USA!
hi-d


4 comments:

Moosic Mon said...

That is something about you taking pictures of the flag. I was practicing today and played "God Bless America!" What a coincidence!

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Great shots...

Run26.2Mom said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Intersting because today my oldest got out her little flag out and had a parade while US was in the final minutes of hockey. She was chanting USA, USA. What a game!
Love hockey, downhill, all skating events.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Peace.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

With the end of the Olympics comes Jim and Pam's baby. Woop woop! Yep, I'm obsessed. Ah ha ha